Do you owe back taxes?

Contact a licensed enrolled agent and former IRS employee who understands the ins & outs of tax law. I will negotiate on your behalf to minimize your debt and create affordable payment terms with the IRS.

Do you need to file prior year tax returns?

Contact a licensed enrolled agent who can help you file your past due tax returns, negotiate payment plans, and advise on whether or not the IRS may owe you money.





Home     Tax News     Contact Us     Services     Privacy Policy

Go to Home Page

Copyright 2000-2017  4-Serenity, Inc. All rights reserved.